Bachelorette Hunt For Up to 10 People
- Up to 10 people 1 team: $150
- Up to 14 people (or two teams): $175
- Up to 18 people (or three teams): $200
READY TO PURCHASE YOUR TICKET?
First please fill out our RESERVATION FORM to reserve your date.
Once we receive BOTH your reservation form AND your payment, we'll email your event's "secret code" and a link to the slideshow to the event organizer. Payments must be received 48 hours prior to the event.Want to get a jump on the festivities? Watch this video on how to download the app and play the game.
Your party can either play as one group, or divide into teams & compete against each other. Only one person per team needs to download the app.
- Our scavenger hunts are only suitable for participants 16 and older.
- You can play the game in any populated area (we like downtowns, malls, museums, beaches, etc.).
We HIGHLY recommend you read our Frequently Asked Questions before purchasing your hunt!
*By purchasing your hunt, you agree to the terms at the bottom of this page.
- Participants under the age of 16 MAY NOT participate in the scavenger hunt.
- My involvement in and/or participation in the scavenger hunt is voluntary, and I am acting under my own free will.
- There is a risk of danger, bodily harm, injury, emotional stress or death as a result of my participation. The risks arise from participating in our scavenger hunts.
- There is potential for risks and dangers that may not be obvious or reasonably foreseeable at this time.
- I do not have any medical ailments, physical limitations, or mental disabilities that will affect my ability to to participate in the scavenger hunt.
- GO Scavenger Hunts (and its parent company, Distel Wolfe Events, LLC) undertakes no direct legal or financial responsibility for my personal safety or well being when I am participating in the scavenger hunt.
- I assume the risks, including, but not limited to, those outlined in section 3 of this agreement.
- I forever release GO Scavenger Hunts and it's parent company, Distel Wolfe Events, LLC, from any and all claims and causes of action that I or my representatives now have or may have in the future for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death occurring to me, rising out of participation in the scavenger hunt.
- I am 100% liable for all medical expenses incurred as a result of ay injury or property damage during my participation in the scavenger hunt.
- In the event that any one or more of the provisions of this agreement shall be held invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law according to the jurisdiction of the state Michigan, the remaining portions will not be invalidated, and shall remain in full force and effect.
- This is a legally binding contract, but is not meant to pronounce any claims or defenses that are legally prohibited.